Medicare Advantage Plans – Taking the Care of Seniors to a Whole New Level!
Approved for 1 CE towards AADOM Designations
Medicare Advantage plans are some of the fastest changing insurance plans in the industry. One in seven citizens in the United States are over the age of 65. Does your office know enough about these plans to maximize them in your practice? Do you struggle to understand them just to have them change dramatically right after you feel you can explain them? This seminar will take the mystery out of these plans.
Session Learning Objectives:
- Types of Medicare Advantage plans offered
- Why Medicare plans matter to your dental practice
- How to understand and organize them in your practice
- How to determine what plans will be offered in your area in the coming year
- Ways to point your patients to the plans you want them to accept
We will discuss what types of plans that are being offered around the country and how to find out plan specifics before the beginning of the year. This knowledge will allow you to organize your practice before January as well as assist your patients choose plans that your office works with.
AADOM Members log in HERE to watch the recording.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.